Furthermore, the Site does not intend to provide investment, accounting tax or legal advice. AE Industrial does not represent that any security or investment product or service referred to on the Site is suitable for any specific investor. Nothing in the Site should be deemed a recommendation to you to buy, sell or hold any security or other investment or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. Investors are encouraged to consult with their own advisors with respect to their individual circumstances and needs if they would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes in relation to AE Industrial and its current and potential investments and other business ventures. AE Industrial does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. AE Industrial disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site is not intended to provide legal, business, tax, accounting, investment or other advice. You agree not to construe any of the information and content available through the Site (including strategies, policies, business plans, research, concepts and other information (collectively, the “Content”)) provided in connection with the Site as legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other advice. Under no circumstances should any Content be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any security or similar investment of AE Industrial or any other issuer. You understand that none of the Content constitutes a recommendation that you or any other person purchase, sell or hold any security, company, investment product or similar investment, or that you should pursue any investment strategy, and the Content is not to be relied upon for the purpose of making investment or other decisions. In addition, you understand and agree that all Content provided in connection with the Site is published without consideration of your individual circumstances, financial or otherwise. Accordingly, you agree that you are solely responsible for any investment decisions or other determinations made, including the evaluation of any investment or other risks, with respect to any of the Content provided in connection with the Site. You agree to consult your own professional advisors as to any legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other advice regarding any Content provided in connection with the Site.
AE Industrial does not solicit or make its services available to the public. The Content provided on or through the Site may include information regarding past and/or present investments managed by AE Industrial and/or its personnel, including the investments shown on the Select Investments page. It should not be assumed that investments made in the future will be comparable in quality or performance to the Select Investments or other investments described herein. Further, references to past and present investments should not be construed as a recommendation of any particular investment or security. Information relating to the Select Investments or any other current or prior investments have been included for illustrative purposes only and have been selected in order to provide examples of the types of investments managed by AE Industrial. The Select Investments and any other current and previous investments listed on the Site are not to be considered a complete list of all investments historically managed by AE Industrial. The Select Investments and any other investments listed on the Site should not be assumed to have been profitable. Any past performance information on the Site is not necessarily indicative, or a guarantee, of future results.
AE Industrial is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment adviser, which does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
The Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) initiatives described on the Site are aspirational and not guarantees or promises that all or any of such initiatives will be met. There can be no assurance that any of the ESG initiatives described on the Site will be available in the future, or will be completed as expected or at all. There can be no guarantee that AE Industrial will successfully implement and make investments in companies that create positive ESG impacts while enhancing long-term shareholder value and achieving financial returns. To the extent that AE Industrial engages with portfolio companies on ESG-related practices and potential enhancements thereto, such engagements may not achieve the desired financial and social results, or the market or society may not view any such changes as desirable. Successful engagement efforts on the part of AE Industrial will depend on AE Industrial’s skill in properly identifying and analyzing material ESG and other factors and their impact-related value, and there can be no assurance that the strategy or techniques employed will be successful. Any references on the Site to ESG considerations are not intended to qualify AE Industrial’s duty to maximize risk-adjusted returns. Considering ESG qualities when evaluating an investment may result in the selection or exclusion of certain investments based on AE Industrial’s view of certain ESG-related and other factors, which carries the risk that AE Industrial may underperform other entities that do not take ESG-related factors into account because the market may ultimately have a different view of a particular company’s performance than that anticipated by AE Industrial.
Aggregate Data and Cookies
AE Industrial generally records certain information regarding how you access the Site (e.g., browser type, access times and Internet Protocol (IP) address) and your hardware and software is automatically collected through the use of “cookies” (a small data file placed on the hard drive of your computer) or other technologies or tools. This information helps us determine how much our visitors use parts of the Site and to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior to better understand and serve you. You may opt-in to accept cookies automatically by changing the settings on your browser. If you opt-out of certain cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site. You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information about types of cookies, how they are used and how you manage your cookie preferences. If we use such information at all, it will be on an aggregate basis, and we will not voluntarily disclose to third parties any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information about an individual, which may include first and last name, physical street address, e-mail address, telephone number, Social Security number, payment card information, birth date, employment history, veteran status, certain health related data, passport information and photographs or any other information that permits a specific individual to be contacted physically or online or otherwise personally identified, but does not include aggregated information that does not allow a person in possession of such information to identify you individually.
Please be assured that we will not collect personal identifying information about you when you visit the Site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. If you voluntarily submit information to the Site, for example, in a request for general information, we are permitted to record and use any personally identifiable information for reasonable business purposes including, but not limited to, fulfilling your request.
How We May Use Your Information
How We May Share Your Information
We use both internal and external personnel and service providers to operate the Site and to perform work on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail. These persons may have access to the personally identifiable information you submit through the Site, but only for the purpose of performing their duties. These persons are contractually obligated not to use or disclose your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will not provide your personally identifiable information to any other persons without your consent, except (a) as required by law or regulation or (b) if we are required to make disclosures to the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation or similar proceeding. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any such information in those circumstances.
How We Protect Your Security
We use industry standard technology to protect the security of your information. We also employ different security techniques to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access by users inside and outside of our organization. You should be aware, however, that “perfect security” does not exist anywhere on the Internet. Although we believe we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this policy and make no representations or warranties regarding the sufficiency of our security measures.
To the extent that EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personally identifiable information, or to the extent that you are a resident of the United Kingdom (“UK”), the European Union (“EU”) or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights with respect to your personally identifiable information, as outlined below.
You have the right to access the personally identifiable information we hold about you, and there are a number of ways you can control the way in which and what information we store and process about you. To exercise these rights and controls, please contact email@example.com.
- Access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personally identifiable information that we hold about you free of charge; however, we may charge a “reasonable fee,” if we think that your request is excessive, to help us cover the costs of locating the information you have requested.
- Correction: You may notify us of changes to your personally identifiable information if it is inaccurate or it needs to be updated.
- Deletion: If you think that we should not be holding or processing your personally identifiable information any more, you may request that we delete it. Please note that this may not always be possible due to legal obligations.
- Restrictions on use: You may request that we stop processing your personally identifiable information (other than storing it), if: (i) you contest the accuracy of it (until the accuracy is verified); (ii) you believe the processing is against the law; (iii) you believe that we no longer need your data for the purposes for which it was collected, but you still need your data to establish or defend a legal claim; or (iv) you object to the processing, and we are verifying whether our legitimate grounds to process your personally identifiable information, override your own rights.
- Object: You have the right to object to processing, including: (i) for direct marketing; (ii) for research or statistical purposes; or (iii) where processing is based on legitimate interests.
- Portability: If you wish to transfer your personal information to another organization (and certain conditions are satisfied), you may ask us to do so, and we will send it directly if we have the technical means.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you previously gave us your consent (by a clear affirmative action) to allow us to process your personally identifiable information for a particular purpose, but you no longer wish to consent to us doing so, you can contact us to let us know that you withdraw that consent.
If you believe that we have processed your personally identifiable information in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in your country.
CCPA Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (the “CCPA”), provides California residents with certain data rights regarding what we do with your personally identifiable information. If you are an individual who resides in California and whose personal data is collected and processed by AE Industrial, you may have the right to:
- Request that we disclose, free of charge, the categories and specifics of the personally identifiable information we collect about you, the sources from which the personally identifiable information was collected (and/or, if applicable, sell or otherwise disclose to a third party), and the business purposes for collecting your personally identifiable information.
- Choose to opt-out of the sale of your personally identifiable information. Currently, however, AE Industrial does not sell your personally identifiable information.
- Request that we delete the personally identifiable information we have collected from you. Following our verification of the request, we will comply with the request and delete any or all the personally identifiable information in our possession that we collected from you and/or any or all such personally identifiable information in the possession of our service providers, unless otherwise restricted by law or regulation.
Restrictions on Use
Any person using the Site is permitted to view, store, bookmark, download and print individual Site pages for personal and non-commercial purposes only. These uses must not alter the original Site content, including all legal notices and legends. Our prior permission is required for: (i) any commercial use of materials on the Site; (ii) making more than minimal copies of Site materials; and (iii) copying large portions of the Site, such as by bots, robots or spiders that “harvest” the Site. If you seek permission for such use of the Site, please contact us at (561) 372-7820. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- utilize any data provided on the Site (including third-party provided data) for purposes other than evaluating AE Industrial; transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any items of a destructive nature; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; e-mail or transmit any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful content;
- run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site;
- use manual or automated software, devices or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” retrieving or indexing any portion of the Site, collecting information about its users for any unauthorized purpose or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- download any file posted that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal or state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions); or
- use the Site for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your own personal use.
Linking and Framing
We do not permit others to frame the Site or any portion thereof. We are responsible only for the content of our own Site. From time to time, AE Industrial may provide links from the Site to websites operated by third parties. AE Industrial’s decision to do so is in no way an endorsement of these sites. AE Industrial does not monitor, edit or control such third-party sites and is not responsible in any way for the suitability of their content or for the quality of the products or services offered therein. Your choice to follow links to such websites is at your sole risk. When you click on a link to another website you will be leaving the Site. If you have any questions regarding a linked site, please direct them to the administrator of the relevant site. AE Industrial reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
Timeliness of Content
All content on the Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
All content included on the Site, such as graphics, logos, articles and other materials, is the property of AE Industrial or others and is protected by copyright and other laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indicia of source displayed on the Site are proprietary to AE Industrial and/or its owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of AE Industrial or such other third party that may own the trademark displayed on the Site. Your use of the trademarks displayed on the Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
The Site is operated and controlled by AE Industrial in the United States. Due to the global nature of the Internet, the Site may be accessed by users in countries other than the United States. We make no warranties that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use the Site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access the Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
Limitations of Liability
We are not responsible for any damages or injury, including, but not limited to, special or consequential damages, that result from your use of (or inability to use) the Site, including any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure or other computer malfunction. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE PROVIDE THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND USE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.